1. Fewer Repairs: Routine maintenance will identify any problems with your system before they turn into larger issues, requiring costly repairs.
2. Extend the Life of Your Equipment: Maintaining your system will ensure that it will work correctly and efficiently for years to come.
3. Discount on Repairs: Even with routine maintenance, parts may wear out or break. Clients will receive labor and materials at a reduced rate.
4. Priority Customer Status: When service calls are made, top priority goes to those clients with service/maintenance agreements.
5. Inflation Protection: A service/maintenance agreement allows clients to lock in a rate for their service/maintenance; this will help with budget management.
6. Customer Satisfaction: A service/maintenance agreement can enhance customer satisfaction and keep your systems operating at peak performance.